Skryker's World

Please keep your hands and feet inside the car at all times, don't forget to sign the release form, and remember-no refunds!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Oh, hey, thanks for sharing!

I don't know why people seem to want to overshare details with me....

Had a guy in here, looking for back issues of Hustler magazine (uh, I don't carry old magazines, especially old skin mags, thanks for asking!) because his fiancee claims to have been in the magazine 10 years ago. Oh, and she's pregnant with twins.

Do I need to know any of this? Hell no!

But I do now. And so do you, because I had to share, lol!

3 comments:

prin said...

lol!! That would be a nice momento of her pre-twins body. :D

"Why do I want to marry her again? Ohhh, right."

Technodoll said...

And she didn't keep an issue for herself, laminated and all? Tsk. She is so lying :-D

Skryker said...

That's my thought, TD. I'd sure as heck keep copies, if I had had the bod to pose.

But, ewwww, Hustler? Yuck!