Skryker's World

Please keep your hands and feet inside the car at all times, don't forget to sign the release form, and remember-no refunds!

Friday, April 11, 2008

I was feeling better, really!

I.

hate.

tax.

time.


Some day, everything will STAY where I put it so that I can find it again when I need it. Was going through all the stuff since the tax guy is finally-FINALLY!!!-coming to pick it up today, when I remembered a couple of things that should have been with it.

Were those important pieces of paper in the safe, logical place that I left them? Of course not! What fun is that?

Well, it's all together now. Grumble. Can't wait for the phone call next week asking for the rest of the things I forgot...

And I just got a phone call from the store landlord telling me the rent check bounced. WTF? No way! There was plenty in excess of the rent...

Ha ha ha. The bank held a deposit on me, which caused not just the rent check but 3 other things to bounce, and then charged $37.50 per item. NSF fees for things that should have cleared. I love it. And it was even a cash deposit, too. Not a check that needed to clear, cash.

Why did they hold it? Because I used the machine instead of a teller, since the bank was closed by the time I got there to deposit the cash. Business hours, ya know?

Oh, this is going to be a fun one to fight out with the bank....

2 comments:

prin said...

Yey!

Banks and taxes. So awesome. :(

Technodoll said...

oooo i freaking hate it when banks mess up like that! takes them a minute to gobble up your hard-earned money and weeks for them to reluctantly hand it back... good luck, keep us posted!