Skryker's World

Please keep your hands and feet inside the car at all times, don't forget to sign the release form, and remember-no refunds!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Phew!

I've got all my technology working again (I hope!).

My back isn't so co operative, though. Can't sit for very long in the computer chairs.

I was hoping to blog today at least a little, but it's been crazy busy here in the store. People stocking up on books for the big winter storm coming this weekend. Yep, another one. I've heard everything from 20 to 50 cms, with my town apparently right in the eye of the storm. Terrific.

Yahoo!

3 comments:

Technodoll said...

yey! skryker is baaack! and with a bad back :-(

at least you can do double the business today and close the shop tomorrow? hire the neighbor's boy to shovel the driveway... la dee da.

we are not having a spring or a summer this year.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
prin said...

Global warming doesn't exist. :D

Well, see, at least [your little town] is in the eye of something. I mean, ok, so it's not in the "eye of the beholder" or anything, but still...

(hugs with massages for your back)

There, I fixed it. ;)