Skryker's World

Please keep your hands and feet inside the car at all times, don't forget to sign the release form, and remember-no refunds!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Back again?

For a longer time, this time, I hope.

Had the weirdest cold ever last week. It settled into my eyes. They were hot and dry and itchy all week which made trying to do anything impossible. Everything I tried to read or watch went all blurry after a couple of minutes.

Of course, I was fearing the dreaded Pink Eye. *screams in horror* Ugh! I had stupid pink eye everytime it went around my school, sometimes twice. Awful.

This wasn't and it doesn't seem to be allergies, either, since it's going away as the cold does. Just a random weirdo virus, I guess.

2 comments:

prin said...

Freaky. I've never had pink eye- *knocks on wood*

Hope you feel better soon. :)

Technodoll said...

yay! skryker is back! you've been missed (hugs)